- Odlums Pancake Mix. used to make 8 Pancakes
- 250g/9oz Broccoli, cut into small florets
- 8 Smoked Ham Slices
- 250g/9oz whole Camembert (sliced)
- 25g/1oz Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 4 Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Cook the broccoli in a large pan of boiling water for 3 minutes, until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- Prepare the pancakes (as per pack instructions). To fill them, put a slice of ham over each pancake, then top with the broccoli. Cut the Camembert into thin slices and lay over the broccoli. Season with black pepper. Roll each pancake up like a cigar and lay in a single layer in a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Before baking, sprinkle the grated Cheddar Cheese and chopped tomatoes over the pancakes. Season with salt and pepper and bake in a preheated oven at 400°F/200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with a tossed salad.