- 150g/5oz Odlums Cream Plain Flour
- 125g/4oz Butter (room temperature)
- 200g Good Quality Chocolate
- 150g/5oz Granulated Sugar
- 50g/2oz Shamrock Light Muscavodo Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder (sieved)
- 100g Packet Shamrock Chocolate Chips
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 160°C/320°F/Gas 3.
- Line the bottom and sides of a 9’’/23cm square baking tin, leaving an overhang on all sides.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together over a low heat.
- Remove from heat, add the sugars and mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, whisking until smooth after each addition. Beat in the vanilla extract.
- Gently fold in the flour, cocoa powder and salt. Once combined, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared tin and bake for about 35-40 minutes until crusty on top and until brownies shrink from edges of tin.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, cut into squares