Ingredients:175g/6oz Odlums Cream Plain Flour
50g/2oz Odlums Porridge Oatflakes
125g/4oz Butter (softened)
125g/4oz Light Brown Sugar
1 Tablespoon Honey
50g/2oz Chopped Cherries
- Beat butter and sugar together, then beat in the honey.
- Add the oatmeal and half the flour.
- Mix in the cherries.
- Work in the rest of the flour with fingers until dough is formed.
- Shape into small balls and place on a greased baking sheet, allowing space for them to spread!
- Bake in a pre-heated oven 350°F 180°C Gas 4 for 12 minutes approximately.
- Cool on tray for about five minutes, then transfer to a wire tray to cool completely.
- When cold, store in an airtight tin.
Tip: Chopped cherries may be replaced with 50g/2oz chocolate chips.