350g / 12oz Odlums Coarse Wholemeal
1 level teaspoon Cinnamon
Pinch of Salt
1 level teaspoon Bread Soda
125g carton of Natural Yogurt
75g / 3oz Dark Brown Sugar
3 tablespoons Sunflower Oil
150ml / 1/4 pint Milk
3 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Lightly grease a 900g/2lb loaf tin.
- Put the wholemeal, cinnamon, salt and pumpkin seeds into a mixing bowl.
- Sieve in the bread soda and mix well.
- Lightly beat the yogurt, sugar, sunflower oil, egg and milk together and add to the dry ingredients. Stir well.
- Transfer to the prepared tin and bake for about an hour. Turn onto a wire tray to cool.